The above photo slideshow is of turnings by our members.
Next meeting Demo by Mike Hunter, this demo is titled "Turning a squarish platter."
Look to the lower left corner of this page for a photo of the squarish platter turned by John Jordan, and for more info on the meeting.
Minnesota Woodturners (MWA), a non-profit, charitable, tax exempt corporation.
Woodturning Instruction & Classes. Join our woodturning community.
We offer classes on weekends throughout the winter months. Check out our classes by going to the website calendar.
You do not need to be a member to register for classes.
Benefits of Membership: Mentoring program, learn from other turners in our group, special rates on group purchases of supplies and equipment.
MWA membership and guest policy:
- Monthly demonstration meetings are one of the values MWA provides for its members.
- We welcome interested guests who are considering joining, or members of affiliated groups, to visit our meetings a time or two prior to joining.
- Members may similarly bring a family member as a visitor to an occasional meeting.
- Lapsed members of more than two months need to renew their membership prior to attending the meeting.
Great Bandsaw info: http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/six-rules-of-sawing.html
Thank you to our MWA Sponsors:
- Houck Machine Company & Steve Kingdon
- Woodcraft of Minneapolis
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Minnesota Woodturners is an official chapter of the American Association of Woodturners woodturner.org
Accidentally unsubscribe from emails? It happens. Here is the link to opt back in: http://eepurl.com/bBxmtP
Events & Classes
Welcome to the Minnesota Woodturners Association (MWA) located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN. We provide woodturning classes and education in Minnesota.
Minnesota Woodturners Association ("MWA"), a Minnesota nonprofit corporation, exists to foster and encourage a wider understanding and appreciation of woodturning as a craft and art form, both traditional and contemporary, among the general public, hobbyists and professional woodturners, and to educate the general public and MWA members in the art and techniques of woodturning.