Monthly Meeting: October 7, 2023
Jeff Luedloff's presentation is:
Shape and Form of a Bowl
Looking forward to some guidance and inspiration for improving our turnings!
Demo starts at 10 am. In House and Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Room opens at 9:30am
Doors open at 8:30 am
Become a member of Minnesota Woodturners!
DUES: $45 membership fee. If you absolutely cannot use Paypal and must send a check, send it to MWA Dues 1796 Skillman Ave W. Roseville MN 55113
Become a member: https://www.mnwoodturners.com/become-a-member/
Woodturning Instruction & Classes. Join our woodturning community. Minnesota Woodturners (MWA), a non-profit, charitable, tax-exempt corporation.
We offer classes on weekends throughout the winter months. Check out our classes by going to the website calendar.
You do not need to be a member to register for classes.
Benefits of Membership: Mentoring program, learn from other turners in our group, special rates on group purchases of supplies and equipment.
MWA membership and guest policy:
- Monthly demonstration meetings are one of the values MWA provides for its members.
- We welcome interested guests who are considering joining, or members of affiliated groups, to visit our meetings a time or two prior to joining.
- Members may similarly bring a family member as a visitor to an occasional meeting.
- Lapsed members of more than two months need to renew their membership prior to attending the meeting.
Membership Issues contact Ken Crea Membership Director:
Thank you to our MWA Sponsors:
- Houck Machine Company & Steve Kingdon
- Woodcraft of Minneapolis
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Minnesota Woodturners is an official chapter of the American Association of Woodturners woodturner.org
Accidentally unsubscribe from emails? It happens. Here is the link to opt back in: http://eepurl.com/bBxmtP
Welcome to the Minnesota Woodturners Association (MWA) located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, MN. We provide woodturning classes and education in Minnesota.
Minnesota Woodturners Association ("MWA"), a Minnesota nonprofit corporation, exists to foster and encourage a wider understanding and appreciation of woodturning as a craft and art form, both traditional and contemporary, among the general public, hobbyists and professional woodturners, and to educate the general public and MWA members in the art and techniques of woodturning.